Out Today! Enter the code WHATHAPPENS on the FS big cartel shop and get 20% off when you pick up What Happens When We Stop and any other FS release.
Hey #Denton #Texas - some fucker stole my guitar tonight during tonight’s show. Help me find it, pls. #tour #apocalypse #telecaster
This was a lot of fun for me to write. If you’ve ever wanted to see a little bit on how I put my work together, now’s your chance.
Got my physical copy of You’re All The Fucking Best in the mail today. Major shouts to @justinsnow, it looks awesome!
Full Spectrum Records is set to release the new Andrew Weathers Ensemble album, What Happens When We Stop.
What Happens When We Stop was recorded in Andrew Weathers home state of North Carolina, and mostly conceptualized on the road last year on an extensive tour, which gives the album a sense of movement, and a longing for what is both behind and ahead. The effort was later finalized in Weathers’ current home in Oakland, CA.
What Happens When We Stop is a beautiful blend of the new and the old, the rustic and the refined, drone and traditional folk. A vivid look into the place Andrew Weathers calls home, What Happens When We Stop is a modest work, finely tuned, and structurally well built. Two worlds combined in a beautifully crafted album that is both honest and mature.
What Happens When We Stop comes out March 20, 2013 and will be available as a limited physical edition of 100, which will come with a lossless digital download card, liner notes by Andrew Weathers and a special book of photography by Aaron Canipe.
OUT MARCH 20TH!
What Happens When We Stop
New Record. Out March 20th
“Mysteries Of The Deep Podcast, Chapter XII. Dramamine Crutches by Radere.”
I’m thrilled to share a new mix, which I recorded recently for the Mysteries Of The Deep podcast series. Intended as a love letter of sorts to the beauty, calm and violence that our oceans embody, this set was recorded using vinyl, a pair of Technics turntables, an Allen & Heath mixer, Strymon’s El Capistan dTape Echo and a Moogerfooger MF-105M.
Shut your eyes. Never come back…
- Motion Sickness Of Time Travel, “Auto Suggestion”
- Celer, “Retreading Obsessions”
- The Sight Below, “The Sunset Passage (Biosphere Remix)”
- Lawrence English, “Organs Lost At Sea”
- Superstorms, “Part 4”
- Oneohtrix Point Never, “Nil Admirari”
- Fenn O’Berg, “Part VII”
- Keith Fullerton Whitman, “Disingenuity”
- Ambarchi / Fennesz / Pimmon / Rehberg / Rowe, “Afternoon Tea 1”
- Douglas Quin, “64º 49’ S 64º 02’ W”
- Pan•American, “Love Song”
- Oren Ambarchi, “Trailing Moss In Mystic Glow”
- On, “Your Naked Ghost Comes Back At Night And Flies Around My Bed”
- Kyle Bobby Dunn, “Lake Wapta Rise”